An Elegant Braided Updo Featuring Braided Roses

Lace Braids and Rose Braids

If you follow us on Facebook you may have seen a photo of this hairstyle (which was actually done on a mannequin head) posted last week.  I'm not sure of the origination of the photo, and I wish I knew who the creator was to give them credit, because obviously their work is amazing!  We have noticed this beautiful hairstyle floating around on Pinterest, and Instagram quite a bit lately.  We have also received several requests, so I thought we would give it a try!

This hairstyle is really not that complicated as long as you know how to lace braid, although it is a little more time consuming than some of the styles we have done.  You will probably need to give yourself 15-20 minutes to complete all of the braiding and pinning. Since this hair style is so lovely, romantic, beautiful, and feminine, I would say the extra time is definitely worth it! Anytime I see braided flowers (or roses/rosettes) in someone's hair, it always looks so pretty.  You really can't go wrong with braided roses!

I'm thinking this style would be great for many special occasions such as: a wedding, flower girl, prom, homecoming, church, recital, communion.... you get the idea!

Lace Braid Roses Hairstyle
 
Top